EcoDAS is data acquisition and storage system that allows for unlimited collection and archiving of energy and operational trend data.
A local data acquisition server is installed and connected to your building network and stores data in a cloud database.
Data can be observed and browsed in graphical or table form, and can be exported for desired time-periods and in a variety of file formats.
Data cleaning procedures are provided that filter errors and interpolate gaps in data to save you time in your analysis.
Adjust data using a library of calibration formula, or specify your own.
- Secure data acquisition and cloud-based storage
- Data trend viewing as trend-logs or tables
- Automatic cleaning of data collection errors
- Interpolation of missing data for continual trends
- Data export via multiple file formats