EcoTrack is a building and building portfolio energy performance-monitoring and Measurement and Verification (M&V) tool.
Track energy consumption, demand, emissions and cost for your building or portfolio via utility bills or energy meter data.
Compare facility consumption with regional and national benchmarks, and against normalized historical consumption to calculate energy and cost savings,
comparing current performance with past performance.
Automatically generate historical benchmarks through a built-in statistical analysis engine based on any time period of your choosing.
Cost savings are calculated to verify the return on investment of your energy management or retrofit program.
Compare buildings within a portfolio to identify high and low performing buildings.
- Comparison of energy use to key variables such as outside air temperature and occupancy schedules
- Statistical analysis for historical benchmark model creation, used to track performance and measure energy, cost and emissions savings
- Energy use metrics – peak demand, peak daily energy use, average daily consumption unoccupied consumption, energy-use intensity
- Utility cost breakdown based on smart-meter data including demand, taxes and emissions charges
- Utility bill verification based on logged utility bill data
- Energy-use graphics – daily, weekly and monthly profiles, trend logs, cusum and control charts
- Comparison of energy use trends and graphics to past periods
- Remote weather data access for reliable outside-air temperature and weather data from government weather stations
- Comparison of building performance (energy-use-intensity) to regional and national benchmarks
- Projection of annual performance from short-term energy-use data – no need to wait a full year before verifying building and portfolio performance
- Report generation and export to produce snapshots of performance for any period of time